The Ultrasonic sound waves emitted through the hull create an environment of microscopic cavitation bubbles. These bubbles cause a very unique environment in the immediate vicinity of the hull when the microscopic bubbles implode, splitting the sidewall of single cell microscopic organisms such as algae. The cavitation has the added benefit of a scrubbing effect helping keep the hull clean. The removal of the initial algae growth inhibits the food chain for further growth of barnacles and other marine life that feed on the algae, effectively producing an environment that is inhabitable by algae and barnacles.
Suitable for all types of hull materials except wood.
- 1 x CleanAHull Dual control Module with 5m Battery Cable
- 4 x Transducer Mounting Footprints
- 4 x Ultrasonic Transducers each with 10m of transducer cable
- 1 x JB-Weld Bonding Epoxy Adhesive
- 1 x Loctite 515
- 1 x Installation Instructions / Manual Booklet
- 1 x In-Line Fuse Holder
- 1 x Package of spare fuses